Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Knees Have It



Oh snap! (literally)


Miz Laggie http://vaughnlive.tv/laggie is another oldtimer on the Justin.tv service. I do believe she was banned for showing her hoo ha but not sure.

On Laggie's Monday evening show she explained why she now walks with a cane. It happened, so she says, while some dude was shaboinking her doggie style. Popped out both her knees.

I figure Miz Laggie owes the swear jar a 20 spot. Her mouth is so foul. Not sure I will come back to see her.

I checked back in with Laggie tonight. On tonight's show Laggie introduced her boyfriend/shaboinking partner of 4 years Palin. Of course he was in the chatroom, or was he? You didn't hear if from me.

She also showed photos of some Mug Shots of other people who have been banned from the Justin.tv service. My Boo Bear, the Mark Vaughn looked on and chatted in the chatroom. Entertaining but where are all of the gay people on VaughnLive?

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment